Thursday, October 4, 2012

IPhone photo post

I really don't have much to blog about this week. The boys and I have been on fall break all week and we have been lazy, sleeping in, doing errands and playing. My mom took Landon on a lunch date at Chuck E Cheese all day yesterday, so it was just Houston and I. It was nice to have some one on one time with him.


Monday Jason was off work and I caught them napping in Jason's recliner that afternoon
Landon has been a VERY good boy this week, so I treated everyone with our favorite doughnuts, Krispy Kreme
Yesterday we "slept in" till 8 am and just played in the bed for awhile
Don't you just love the action shots?
My good friend Sarah makes fun of me because I put a Landon bid on Houston. So this picture is for her. I'm pretty sure Houston does not mind having his brother's old bibs on

Tonight Jason and I are taking Landon to Disney on Ice. I'm pretty excited about it, I'm just hoping Landon does well. You just never know the mood with a 4 year old at 7 pm. Let's hope for a good nap this afternoon.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment