Saturday, September 29, 2012

Smyrna Depot Days

Today our little town had their annual Depot Days, which kicked off this morning with the 5 mile race. So I woke up bright and early this morning and headed downtown to run a nice little race through our town.

I was #499 today
I think I ran the 5 miles in 58 minutes which is still at my 11 to 11:30 pace. I didn't want to run to hard today since my 13.1 half marathon is in 2 weeks from today.

These are a few of my running buddies after the race. These girls are FAST


My number was called for a door prize and I won a water bottle

My friend and neighbor, Chasity won an oil change; haha
After the race I went home to shower and grab the boys. We headed back downtown to enjoy the crafts, food, train ride and bounce houses for the kids
Landon got his hair spray painted
It was daddy's idea
Houston as always enjoying the ride


After Depot Days we headed back home for a quick nap then Landon had a birthday party to attend to. It was his first one where I was able to drop him off and then leave. Even though it was one of my best friends son's bday party, just leaving him there made him seem so big and grown up. 

While Landon was at the birthday party I got my new fall wreath out
LOVE it!

The boys and I are on fall break next week, we have nothing exciting planned expect for we are taking Landon to Disney on Ice. I plan on getting fall decorations out and working on the boys closets for the fall/winter season.

Happy Saturday y'all!








1 comment:

  1. He will LOVE Disney on Ice. We thought about taking Abs but since we are headed to the real Disney in Dec, figured we could miss this one.

    Loved seeing the boys today....they are so freaking cute. My mom said houston looks just like Landon! (I agree)

    ReplyDelete