Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our crazy weekend

We have not slowed down in about three weeks. We have had something to do everyday and sometimes two things a day during the weekdays and weekends. This last weekend was just one of those crazy weekends.

Friday night we had a costume birthday party for Bailey. This is Landon and his "girlfriend" Ella
Landon, Ella and Abigail (Baileys sister) LOVED the Chick-fil-a cow
We go to Chick-fil-a so much that Baileys mom had the hookup to get the cow to make an appearance 
Saturday Landon had a baseball game at 8 a.m. Then we headed for packet pickup in Nashville for the Color Run on Sunday

Saturday afternoon I put away all of Houston's baby bottles
I'm happy he does not take a bottle anymore or formula, but it's hard to let go of that baby stage
It was a beautiful weekend so we did a lot of playing and swinging
and we attended another birthday party Saturday night
Sunday Jason and I ran The Color Run. SO fun and a must again for next year. My next race is on Thanksgiving Day and its only a 4 miler
And the big "dent" in our weekend, literally, is this beauty. After taking Ella home Friday night I backed into someones cast iron mailbox. I totaled the mailbox, but my car got the worst of it
I walked up to the house at 8 p.m. and told them "sorry but I just totaled out your mailbox". They were super nice about it and very understanding. So Saturday I went to Lowe's and bought them a new mailbox. I have to call our insurance company to get this fixed and its going to take a few days so I have to get a rental car. UGH! 

This upcoming weekend is just as busy, but I think after that we are slowing down for a few weeks. 

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment