Friday, August 13, 2010

Trick or Treat

Halloween is just around the corner and I have looking at the costumes they have out this year. I was looking at Pottery Barn Kids online and saw this


Isn't it cute?

Last year I dropped the ball and forgot about finding Landon a cute trick or treat bag. So I just bought the .99 cent plastic one. This year I'm on it and found this cute treat bag with his name on it. They have some really cute bags this year. I ordered Landon's Easter basket from PBK and was very pleased with the quality, so I'm not going to miss my chance on this one.

I'm so ready for fall!!

On another note. I had my second set of x-rays on my hand today. The bone is healing very well. Only 3 more weeks in my splint.

Have a good weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I love PBK. They always have the best things and the best quality. Lauren's nursery is from there and the quality has been wonderful. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete