Thursday, August 5, 2010

Naked stage and lawn chairs

Landon is in the naked stage. Where he likes to take off all his clothes and pull-up and just be naked. I was in the kitchen and noticed it was way to quiet so I walked into the living room and saw him watching TV and eating a snack NAKED!!





Zoey is Landon's best friend when food is around


So far he just does it at home. Never a dull moment around our house.


Notice we are sitting on lawn chairs in our living room? We sold our sectional last week. I posted it on craigslist and sold it that same day. So we have not had the chance to look for new living room furniture. Breaking my hand has also caused a minor set-back this week. Landon is going to his Nana's Saturday so Jason and I can shop all weekend. I hope we find something we like, I'm pretty tired of sitting on lawn chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment