Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New couch and coffee table

I feel like we have finally completed our living room. We started painting in January and bought our flat screen in February. We have been working on the room since then. The couch was our last purchase and it was delivered today along with our new coffee table.

We picked a chocolate brown couch with carmel cording. It's ALL pillows and very comfy.



The table may go back. When I looked at it in the store I was trying to match our entertainment center. When it arrived today it so does not match. The table looks more black compared to the couch and entertainment center. I'm going to sleep on it tonight. We will see.



View coming in from the front door


We bought both pieces at American Signature Furniture. It feels nice to finally have the room completed. Next on my list is painting our guest bathroom walls and trim. I love home improvement projects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment