Friday, May 7, 2010

Show Us Your Life-Baby Name

I thought this week's Show Us Your Life was cute so I decided to join in on the fun.
Baby Names was chosen this week. You post how you decided on the name of your child or children.

Landon's full name is Landon Collin Warf

The name Landon really didn't mean anything special to Jason or I. I first saw the name in the book A Walk to Remember and then the movie came out with Mandy Moore. Her love interest was named Landon. I was like OOO.. I like that name. I felt that it was a strong manly name and that it was a good name at any age. Jason liked it so when we found out we were having a boy we knew his name would be Landon.

Collin came from my mother's side. Her maiden name is Collins so we dropped the S and gave him Collin for his middle name. I like the idea of naming children after family member's that are very important to you and have played an important role in your life. My mom has played that role for me my entire life. So I wanted to honor her in that way. When we have our next child we will try to name them after a family member of Jason's.

For some reason my computer is not uploading my pictures from my camera. I will work on it tonight so hopefully I will have some new pictures up soon.

Hope you have a great weekend!!

Two weeks till summer break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment