Friday, May 14, 2010

Potty Training 101

Landon had me up this morning at 5:50am. I was like seriously? UGH!! Do they sleep longer as they get older? He use to get up between 7am-7:30am everyday, but in the last few weeks he has been waking up between 5:30am-6:30am. What's up with that? Anyways since I am up I thought I would get by blogging done for the day.

About two weeks ago Landon and I were at the library and he had a dirty diaper. He opened his diaper bag up, took out a diaper and ran to the restroom and pointed to the changing table. I was OMG he is putting two and two together! So the next day I asked him if he wanted to go potty and he ran right to the bathroom. Here are some pictures of our 1st attempt at potty training. Since this was his 1st time I just kept his clothes on, but since then we have been taking his diaper off.

Sitting on my new potty seat


Landon goes for the toilet paper like mommy





He was trying to wipe. Ha ;o) I guess kids really do watch what your doing ;o)


Saying bye bye!


He has yet to actually go in the potty, but at least he is understanding what to do. We will work more on it this summer, but I am not pushing it. I want to make it fun and not seem like work.

Landon's new word for the week: MINE

Our last week of school is next week and were off for summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment