Saturday, May 22, 2010

The end of another year

Another school year has ended and Landon and I are officially on summer break ;o). We have one last meeting and luncheon on Tuesday and that's when I clean out my room. Then we really are done till the 1st week of August.
Landon's teacher's made all their kid's a scrapbook of picture's they have taken throughout the year. It is SO CUTE that I wanted to share with you.

Front cover


Fire truck day


Friends


The early days


Wagon ride with friends


Merry Christmas



Being silly


Nap time




Happy Easter


Landon with one of this teacher's


I know some of the picture's are hard to see. They are picture's of picture's, but you get the idea

Here is all the great things I received from my little one's


Jason has been feeling really bad for the last few days and I have had a sore throat for more than a week, but still able to function. Jason woke up this morning and was so sick he headed to the minute clinic at Walgreen's since our doctor is not open on Saturday morning's. He was diagnosed with a sinus infection and strep throat. I was like strep throat, so since I have had a sore throat for a while I went in to get tested just in case. I tested negative, but did have a sinus infection, so $100 later with two co-pays and six prescription's we hope to all be healthy by Monday. Landon was sick the 1st of this week so we just keep passing sickness around to each other. We cant drink or eat after each other, no kissing and LOTS of hand washing.

Have a great rest of the weekend! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment