Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day today. We had a great day spending time with our families. I took a few great pictures of our day, but my computer is still not loading my pictures from the camera. I'm pretty sure my USB port has a virus and is not connecting to my camera. So that is my project for this week to try to get it fixed.
Jason got up with Landon this morning at 6:30am and I was able to sleep in till 7:45am. Trust me that is sleeping in for us. HA ;o) They brought me breakfast in bed and we all just spent time with each other hanging out in bed this morning. That was the best part of my day was spending time with two handsome men.
We had a great service at church. After church we ate lunch with Jason's mother and grandmother. For dinner Jason grilled out burger's for my mom and I. He even cleaned up. SCORE! We topped off our day with ice cream. I am very blessed to have such a wonderful and loving family. I am blessed to have a healthy and happy 22 month old son who made me his mother. Landon, everyday is different with you and at times I struggle at being the best mom I can be, but at the end of every day I thank God for making me your mother and I could not imagine my life any other way than the way it is at this moment.
I am blessed for having a mother and mother-in-law who loves our family, supports our family and are Godly leaders for our family. We love you GG and Nana!!

As soon as I get my camera issue resolved I will post pictures.

Two weeks till summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment