Saturday, May 15, 2010

A day in Chattanooga

Today I visited my home town Chattanooga, TN. I really miss Chattanooga and it has changed so much since I moved away in August 2004. I just made a day trip since Smyrna is only 1hr 45mins away from Chattanooga.

My sorority sister Amanda is having a little boy in July and she was having a baby shower.

Amanda and her hostesses; Lauren and Nicole


Guest of honor


Lunch table


Diaper cake


Another super cute diaper cake


Cute cupcakes


Amanda with all her wonderful gifts




Opening gifts


I had this made for baby Nicholas


Amanda, Nicole and I; ADPi sister's


Amanda and I



The jungle theme and decorations were super cute!

After the shower I drove over to my grandmother's house to visit before I headed home. When I arrived home Jason had dinner waiting, the house was cleaned and him nor Landon were in the hospital. I saw overall it was a great day!

1 week of school till summer break!

No comments:

Post a Comment