Tuesday, July 3, 2012

1st time on a Boat

My brother and sister-in-law have a new pontoon boat, so last weekend they invited us to take it out and enjoy the day on the river. I was not about to take a baby on a boat in 109 degree weather so we left Houston with my mother-in-law.

Landon LOVED driving the boat with his uncle Dennis. He was the boat captain the whole day.
Ready to jump in the water
No fear Landon. Just jumped right in.
Swimming with daddy
My sweet sister-in-law and I. Jason has two sisters and both of them and their husbands went as well as Jason's nephew.
My handsome hubby and I
Landon with cousin Scotty and Scotty's "friend" Sydney. ;o)

Saturday was the hottest day of the year, I think it topped at 109 degrees. We considered not going because of the heat, but I'm really glad we did. On the river, with the water, wind and the shade of the boat we didn't even notice the heat, as long as you stayed in the water. ;o)
It was super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment