Saturday, March 6, 2010

The move is complete

So we finally got our new TV mounted on the wall, moved our furniture into the living room, moved all of Landon's toy's into his new play room and assembled our media tower. Here are the results:

This is what our DVR box and DVD player stood on for a couple of weeks. Sad I know.
All Landon wanted to do was to touch EVERY button.

Jason putting together our new media tower


New TV and media tower


Landon's new toy room

This use to be our den/TV area. It is SO NICE to have all of Landon's toy's in one room.

So I need some decorating help. What can I do to decorate underneath the TV? What do people put on the mantle? I left some space between the mantle and the TV so I can put out my Christmas garland in December, but what could I put up for the rest of the year? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Put some pictures of that sweet boy up there on that mantle. Black frames with black and white photos inside. :) Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete