Friday, February 26, 2010

Jumper's Playhouse

I try to find fun and educational outings for Landon and I to do on Friday afternoons rather than just stay at home. Today we went to Jumper's Playhouse with a friend from work and her son Cole Parker. Cole is also one of my students this year. We all had a great time.

This one is for toddler's only


They have several jumper's for all ages.


Much to my surprise I did not get a picture of Landon looking at the camera. Shocking I know!!


Mary and Cole Parker



He really liked the power cords and outlet


Sweet Cole Parker




Let's slide


Climbing up the ladder


The view going down

1 comment:

  1. Oh man... I wish we had something like that to play on when I was little! We made our own forts with blankets! ;)
    ~Jennifer
    www.studiojru.com

    ReplyDelete