Friday, February 12, 2010

Marker Madness

My friend had a trunk show of her new spring children's clothes last night, so Landon I decided to go. Jason worked late so I ended up taking Landon with me. While my friend and I were talking, this little girl came up to us and said "there is a little boy in there drawing on his face", since Landon was the only "little boy" there I knew it was him. I rushed into one of the kids room's and this is what he did.



I didn't have a camera with me so we came home and took pictures of his masterpiece. The blue is from my friend's house that he got into and the red is from making valentine's day cards for grandparents.




He even managed to get some in his ear. BOYS!!


Today is my birthday and we are going to this:



Romance and Roses is an event for engaged or married couples our church hosts to celebrate love and marriage. This will be our 4th Romance and Roses. It is always around valentines day so this year it happens to fall on my 28th birthday. Jason and I are doing birthday and valentines day tonight. We are going with our small group and we are looking forward to a date night and spending time with each other.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentines Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment