Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A weekend of LOVE!!

Valentine's Day goodies

He received a Valentine book, a new truck, sippy cups, yogurt melts and crayons.





The basket was his favorite, even over the yogurt melts


We spent our Valentine's day evening at our niece's wedding. It was one of the most beautiful wedding's I have been to. It was so romantic and really set the mood for Valentine's day. I was having so much fun at her wedding I totally forgot to take pictures.

School's are closed today so Landon and I are at home due to the snow. He woke up this morning with a fever so we are staying in today and ordering dinner. When he is sick all he wants is to be held and loved on so I don't mind not being able to get anything done around the house, especially when my "baby" needs me.

1 comment:

  1. I love lazy days, but I hate sick kids!! I am so glad you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete