Saturday, February 13, 2010

Romance and Roses

Last night Jason and I celebrated my birthday and Valentine's day at Romance and Roses. Romance and Roses is an event our church host every year around valentine's day to celebrate marriage. This was our 4Th R&R and it was truly amazing this year. They had Music City Swing band play swing music all night and a husband/wife comedian team was the entertainment. VERY FUNNY!!

Dinner table


Our amazing small group


Small group ladies


My valentine


Fallon (mommy to be) and me


Keeley mommy to be to #2


It was an amazing night. Tomorrow night our niece is getting married. What better way to spend valentine's day than at someone you loves wedding. Congrats to Brittany and Matthew!!

Happy Valentine's day

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a great time!

    If you dont mind me asking, what church do you go to? I am thinking that we will start going to New Vision in Mboro (been a few times and liked it), but still looking for other ideas.

    ReplyDelete