Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sunny Saturday

The weather was gorgeous in Nashville today. I had my morning workout at the YMCA today while the boys slept in. After my workout I as able to go to Target all by myself with NO toddler and NO husband (both are difficult to shop with). I drove home and then off to a 1st birthday party. It was the perfect day for a cookout in the park. Here are a few pictures from our day.


Jason and Landon playing some ball




Having a tantrum


Sliding



Landon and the birthday girl






Earlier this week I posted about Landon's new Easter basket from Pottery Barn Kids. I ordered the basket on Tuesday and it was delivered on Thursday. Isn't it the cutest? I am SO happy with it and the quality is wonderful. Don't you just LOVE PBK?

No comments:

Post a Comment