Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy fall Ya'll

Happy fall ya'll. I hope everyone is getting excited for the upcoming fall season. I am so in the mood to decorate for fall this year. Last year I was not into it, because I was so tired trying to take care of a 3 month old. This year I'm ready. We went to the nashville flea market to get a good deal on mums and I am planning on going to find some pumpkins, hay bales and a few fall home decor's.

Landon and I have been under the weather this whole week. I finally went to the doctor and ended up with a sinus infection and Landon has had a fever for 3 days. He eats, plays and poops fine, but sleep is a different story. The last 3 days he has been up several times in the middle of the night. Jason's mother and my mom had to come and help take care of Landon while I can rest and be the mother I need to be to him. I hope we are on the downhill of this sickness.

I have a praise!! Jason received a promotion last week and started on monday of this week. He was promoted into a buyer/supervisor position. He manages 8 people who buy from Ferguson's distribution center's for their stores in the central time zone. We are very proud of him and his accomplishment's at such an early age.

On another happy note. Landon is WALKING!! I really mean walking EVERYWHERE!! He has been showing signs of walking several steps at one time, but one day he just pushed that little booty up in the air and stood up to walk. Look out world here he comes!! Now my challenge is keeping socks and shoes on him. Espically with the cold weather coming up.

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. Jason and I are planning on going to the Vandy game tomorrow night, depending on my health and strenght. Sunday is church and I am planning on working on the front porch fall decorations. When I complete it, I will take pictures and post.

Landon and I are on fall break for the next 10 glorious days. I hope to get some cleaning, decorating and working out done in the next 10 days.

We have started a blog. I am still trying to work on it, but I will eventually switch to our new site.

No pictures this post. I have been slacking this week since we were all sick. I will get some of Landon walking and maybe a video.

Happy fall ya'll

The Warf's

No comments:

Post a Comment