Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The big 35!!

...in weight lose that is. Yep that's right at Weight Watcher's last night I weighed in not sure what to expect. Since I was sick last week I didn't eat very much, but this last weekend I made up for it since I was feeling better and starving. So I went in got my little weigh-in sheet and stepped up on the scale. My WW leader just looked at me like OMG!! I lost 4.2 lbs in the last 2 weeks. That put me over the 35 lbs I was hoping for and I ended up with a total of 38 lb. lost. I was doing my happy dance at this point. I have gone down two shirt sizes and two pant sizes. I am still keeping my original goal of 50 lbs. I will let you know how next week goes. After my meeting I went through the Taco Bell drive-thru. HA ;O)

No comments:

Post a Comment