Tuesday, February 26, 2013

My 31st birthday

On the 12th of this month I celebrated my 31st birthday.

Jason was so sweet and surprised me with birthday cake, balloons and lunch 
He brought me my favorite flavor strawberry and we shared it with all my wonderful co-workers
After work I did my normal gym time and then my boys took me to dinner at a local Mexican restaurant. Our good friends the Thompson's came with us. 
I love these boys. Brady might as well be my 3rd son.
After dinner everyone came over to our house for more cake and ice cream
The next night I meet my running club to run a few miles and then they took me out for another birthday dinner

Overall it was a good birthday. I'm grateful for another year of health and pure happiness. 
Here's to 31!



No comments:

Post a Comment