Saturday, March 2, 2013

Random (iPhone dump)

Today's post is going to be all over the place and its just a bunch of pictures from my iPhone.

One day last week I was folding laundry in the bedroom and noticed Houston being very quiet. I went to look for him and he was laying on our floor just resting and chewing on his blanket.
He seriously laid like this for about 20 minutes. Just enough time for me to finish the laundry ;o)
Being 18 months old is hard work
One of my co-workers gave Landon these Iron Man blow up bopper things
He LOVES them and we "bop" every night
This kid cracks me up. He literally eats ALL day and he will eat anything. My kids are defiantly NOT picky eaters. He has figured out how to open doors and yesterday he opened the pantry door and got into the trash can. He pulled out an apple core and started to chew on it. Luckily I just threw it in there. I let him chew on it long enough to get a picture to show daddy.
You know your a mom of a toddler when all your toilet paper rolls in your house look like this
I'm still keeping up with my running. Here are a few members of my running club. We ran 7 miles this morning while the snow was coming down. It was a beautiful run and the company was great.
  A few of us have also started running on Sunday afternoon. We have been averaging about 15 runners every week.
                                        

So I decided to run another half marathon next Saturday in downtown Nashville. So that is 3 half marathons in 3 months. I guess you can say I am addicted ;o)

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment