Sunday, January 20, 2013

Good week

We have had a great week with not a lot going on, which is kinda nice.

Friday we had a nice day, so along with a few friends, I took the boys to the Nashville Zoo. All the kids were so good and we really enjoyed the day there. Landon and Houston were the only boys ;o)

Friday night and Saturday the boys stayed with their nana and papa. They love going there because Landon gets to eat at Taco Bell and drink Dr. Pepper and Houston is held the whole time. ;o) They really love their grandparents.

My mother in law texted me these pictures of the boys playing in a box. Who needs expensive toys when all they really want to play with is a cardboard box.

I was clipping coupons the other night and I came across this mess in my kitchen. Houston pulled the papers off the chair and Landon decided to slide on them and make the mess. It kept them busy for about 30 minutes so I really didn't care about the mess.
Saturday the weather was beautiful, so I was able to get an 8 mile run in with these awesome ladies
Today was another beautiful day so I was able to get a little group together for a 4 mile run. This January weather is awesome for a runner. 
\My second half marathon is in 3 weeks ;o) 

The boys and I are off school tomorrow for MLK day. Not sure what we will do, but well find something to get into. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment