Thursday, January 31, 2013

10 years together

Today marks the 10 year anniversary that Jason and I went on our first date. We meet in a communication class we shared together at college in January 2003. We actually sat at the same table next to each other for about 4 weeks until Jason decided to talk to me and then asked me to join him for his fraternity party as his date. Classy I know, but he asked and I was interested. ;o) After that night he asked me for an actual dinner date on February 1, 2003 and we have been together ever since.

Jason's 22nd birthday; May 2003
Sorority formal; 2003


Our first Christmas together
Our last fraternity and sorority bid day before college graduation; 2003

Jason, thank you for 10 amazing years together. Looking back you have given me so much to be grateful for.  I look forward to many more memory making years with you and our two amazing boys.
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment