Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nappers

My boys have always been pretty good nappers and sometimes they crack me up with the places and positions they nap.

This was Sunday morning, the day of the time change. Houston was up at 5:30 am with the sun, by 9:30 am he was out. I found him asleep like this after I got out of the shower, I noticed he was very quiet and this is why
This picture just makes me smile
So I did what any other mom would do, get him a blanket and let him nap. My mama always said never wake a sleeping baby
That same day I was out running errands and Jason texted me this picture of Landon asleep on the couch.
Whatever works to get them to nap

Were off school today due to voting day. I hope everyone VOTED 

1 comment:

  1. Abby hasn't napped in over a year (at least at our house - school she is awesome). I'm so jealous! And Houston's is hilarious! Love it!

    ReplyDelete