Friday, June 8, 2012

Houston is 9 months old


Sorry I have MIA for a week. We just got back from vacation yesterday and I am playing catch up. We took the boys to the Wilderness Indoor/Outdoor water park in Gatlinburg, Tn. It was so fun and I will blog about that later this week. While we were there Houston turned 9 months old on June 3rd. I am in full party planning mode for Landon who's birthday is in 6 weeks and then I'm going to continue the party planning for Houston's 1st birthday in September. I have several upcoming busy months, good thing I'm off work till August. 
 Anyway here is what our chunky monkey is up to these days.
  •  Weight: 20-22lbs (his 9 month wellness visit is next week so I will have more accurate info then)
  • Size 3 diaper
  • 12-18 month clothes
  • He now has 2 bottom teeth, which explains the excessive drool
  • Sleeps through the night, from 7:30pm to about 5:30am to 7:30am

  • Eats 3 to 4 bottles a day at 7oz each
  • Eats 3 baby foods a day
  • LOVES yogurt melts
  • Chews on everything he can get his hands on
  • Still bald
  • Still have blue eyes
  • Able to pick up toys and move them back and forth from hand to hand
  • Not sitting up unsupported just yet, but very close
  • Also he's very close at crawling. He get's in the crawling position and scoots back and forth
  • His favorite song is patty cake 
  • LOVES his Johnny Jumper and Exersaucer
  • Rolls from back to belly and belly to back

Houston LOVES big brother and watches him all the time and just smiles
He still is a great baby, very laid back and very calm
We just finished VBS week and he was a big hit there. He is such a flirt with the ladies.
Houston we love you very much. I cant express in words how much we love you. You still amaze me everyday at the progress you are making and all the leaps in bounds you have overcome. I am so blessed you have you and your brother and the health and well being God has grated over us. 
I still cant believe you are 9 months old and have been home for 7 months. Your NICU stay seems just like a memory and I still cant believe we traveled that journey with you. 
You and your brother are my world. I am so happy that you both LOVE each other very much and the transition of having another baby into our home has been an easy one. 
Thank you God for these two miracle children.
Houston happy 9 months! We LOVE you!


No comments:

Post a Comment