Saturday, October 8, 2011

Moving on up.....

to the 8th floor that is. Houston was moved yesterday to the 8th floor, which is also called step down. Babies are moved to step down when they do not require serious medical attention. They call them grow feeders, where all they have to do is eat, sleep and grow. We were so ready for a change and so happy he is doing so well to be moved to step down.

This is where we were for 4 weeks

and now we are here till Houston comes home.
I know not a big deal to an outsider, but the rooms are set up differently and its a different view out the window for Jason and I to look out.
Notice the little green drawers to the left? Those are Houston's clothes I brought from home that he is going to start wearing as soon as he gains 1 more ounce. ;o) I stayed up lastnight and washed several loads of laundry and put his name in them. And today I bought the Rubbermaid drawers to organize them and take to hospital. I cant wait to see him in clothes.


And here is our little man just laying around


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys... Prayers are answered daily for you and your family. :)

    ReplyDelete