Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have converted

I have converted over to the mother of all coupon holders, the coupon binder. You know the one that holds hundreds of coupons with baseball card holders. haha

 I have been wanting to do this for awhile, but never got around to sitting down and organizing it all. And since all binders are on sale right now, I said why not and went for it. I have it sorted out by categories and need to get some dividers so I can flip to that section quickly.
 This is what I was using. It worked for awhile, but I hated having to flip through all the coupons in that category just to find the one I needed. I have been couponing for awhile, but never used the binder system. Any advice for keeping it organized?

On another note... It's consignment time ;o)
I was so excited because I was able to shop for two boys this time. I found lots of great things in Landon's size and for Houston. Shopping in the baby section made me even more excited about bringing a new baby home in 4 months.
 I found this highchair for cheap. I was not happy with the one I used for Landon so I'm giving that one to my mother-in-law. I bought this Graco that has wheels, very light, reclines and has 3 different tray selections. All we need is a baby to put in it. ;o)
Only 4 more days of summer. We are back to school on Monday morning. I'm so READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment