Thursday, June 30, 2011

Houston's "new" dresser

Well I am in full nursery decorating mode. I feel like my nesting has already begun and I have to get a thousand things done by tomorrow, even though I still have 5 months till Houston arrives. Well I have been looking on craigslist for a nice barely used white dresser to match Landon's baby furniture. After looking for a few months, I finally found one I really liked and was in excellent condition. The people I bought it from were super nice and glad to see it go to a good home.

Our guest room aka Houston's nursery
 Right now his room is just a storage room of Landon's baby furniture and our college diplomas ha ha

 Notice that someone HAD to be in the picture
 Ready to be a big brother
Since Jason is off for a 3 day weekend we are going to start painting the trim and walls. I cant wait to see it all come together.

No comments:

Post a Comment