Monday, June 20, 2011

16 weeks

 Today we are 16 weeks and counting with baby boy #2. I have started feeling him move, little kicks and some shifting in the last few days. I didn't feel Landon way into week 18 or 19. I have been told you feel the baby quicker the 2nd time around. I am wearing all maternity bottoms and a mixture of maternity and regular tops. We have our next ultrasound on Thursday and cant wait to see our little guy.


Since we found out we were having a boy I have been searching the internet for baby bedding. I just didn't find much that I liked that was not way over $300 for just a bumper, crib skirt and blanket. The ones I did like I thought I could have that made way cheaper and more specific to my liking. So my good friend and great seamstress is going to make all my bedding and curtains for little mans room. We went out this weekend to look at fabric and this is what we came up with..
The colors are going to be brown, green, blue and white. The small polka dots is going to be a crib sheet, and the large dots and strips are going to be a mixture in the bedding, lamp shade and curtains. We have so many cute ideas and I cant wait to see what she comes up with.


Come back on Thursday to see ultrasound pictures and the announcement of our little guys name.

No comments:

Post a Comment