Saturday, September 28, 2013

Date Knight

I cant believe I have not blogged in 2 weeks. With baseball, running, church and just life the blog is taking a little back seat. I'm back and I will play some catch up this week. Two Saturdays ago Landon and I attended an event called Date Knight at our local Chick-fil-a. It was an event they hosted for mother and sons. Our date was great, but as soon as we arrived and sat down Landon ditched me for the indoor playground.

We always love an appearance from the cow
Being knights


Good thing my friend Suzanne was there so I had someone to talk to since Landon ditched me for the playground.

We love chick-fil-a and support them probably more than we should ;o)

I ran my 5th half marathon today in downtown Nashville. More on that to come. This girl needs a shower and nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment