Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the best daddy to our boys

 We woke up and the boys gave Jason his father's day present
A large canvas of the Alabama football stadium to hang in his office at work. Luckily its not staying in my house ;o)
Then it was off to church and then lunch at Jason's parents house
The boys are staying at their house for the next 2 days. I'm going to get caught up on errands, look for a new mirror for our guest bathroom, get a pedi and paint our master room lamps. Things that I can just get done a little quicker and easier without the kids.
God blessed our family with a wonderful man who loves the lord and his family more than anything. He is an amazing husband and provider and goes without so we don't have to. Jason was also raised by a man with the exact same qualities and yet again we are truly blessed to have his father in our lives as well.
I am the only child so I was raised as daddies little girl and still am. My dad is a great man that holds many wonderful qualities. What a great example he is for my boys. 

Happy Father's Day to 3 AMAZING men in our lives. What great examples they are to both my boys. I hope Landon and Houston grow up to have many of the qualities these men carry.

Happy Father's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment