Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

I cant believe that Easter has come and gone and were already into spring. The boys and I are on spring break this week. After this week school just flies by and we have 6 or 7 more weeks till summer break. 
We had a pretty uneventful Easter weekend. The weather was horrible and rained ALL Easter Sunday so that but a damper on our egg hunt plans. 

My great friend Suzanne and I got our 10 mile run in on Friday afternoon. Our next half marathon is in 18 days in Indiana. 
Landon had an Easter egg hunt at school and racked up the eggs
Saturday morning, Jason and I ran the Color Run 5k and had a blast. I'll post more on that run later
Saturday night we attended our churches Easter Saturday service so I could serve in the nursery Sunday morning. 

Sunday the boys woke up to their Easter baskets from the bunny
Landon loved the money the most
and his life sabor
 Suzanne and I served in the nursery Sunday morning. I walked into the room and realized we were dressed very similar. Not planned and very funny.
After church we headed over to Jason's grandmothers house for Easter lunch

Trying to get a picture of the boys together is impossible


Then I tried to get one of the boys and I. You see how that turned out?
I register this little guy for kindergarten in 4 weeks
Sadly I did not get a family picture. Every time I thought about it, I got distracted. At least I was able to capture what I did.
After lunch I came home and sorted all the candy the boys received between school parties, church parties, Easter baskets from us and grandparents. I think we have enough candy for the rest of the year. 

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter weekend with your families. My family and I are beyond  blessed to be loved by a man who sacrificed so much and died for our sins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment