Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

We had a wonderful Christmas Day. The boys woke up about 7:30 am and were ready to see what Santa brought. Landon raced to the tree so fast I could not get to my camera in time to take pictures. So here are just a few snap shots from our Christmas morning at home.

Houston enjoying his milk and nutri grain bar rather than his new toy

Landon played Santa
He got lots of Avenger's things


The thing they played with the most was not even a toy. It was Houston portable high chair that was sitting out for us to take to the grandparents house
Houston was upset that big brother was in his chair and kept trying to push him out

After Christmas breakfast we headed over to Jason's grandmothers house for lunch. I was too busy chasing two kids and making sure they didn't break anything to take pictures. After visiting with that side of the family we drove to Jason's parents house where we ate dinner and spent the night. Jason's two sister's and their families come over to eat and exchange presents for all the kids. 

My favorite present the boys received were these 2 Pottery Barn Kids chairs. I have been wanting my boys to have one of these for years and finally we were able to give them this year. 
They had a blast sitting and crawling all over them






We had a fantastic Christmas and we are extremely blessed. As much as I love Christmas I am so ready to get my house back to normal and organized again.



No comments:

Post a Comment