Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Cutest little shepherd I have ever seen

Well I have been MIA for a week because we have had Internet problems, but I finally got around to fixing it today so I will be playing catch up for a few days. Thursday was our last day of school till January 7th. Yes can you believe we get 3 weeks off for Christmas and New Years? Well our school had a little Christmas program for the parents and Landon was picked by his teacher to be one of the shepherds in the program.

All the shepherds at dress rehearsal Thursday

Looking at baby Jesus
All the kids singing for their parents

Getting ready to go on stage
I cant believe this will be his last Christmas program at pre-school
Landon singing
All the angels and shepherds
The cutest shepherd I have ever seen

Houston was able to be in the Jingle Bell's parade with all the other babies and toddlers

We are on day two of our 3 week Christmas break and Houston has RSV and an ear infection. He's on breathing treatments till Thursday every 6 hours. Merry Christmas to us!!









No comments:

Post a Comment