Sunday, August 5, 2012

Our Weekend

Here is an overview of our weekend, iPhone picture style.

             Thursday night Houston had his first sweet potato fry and LOVED it

We woke up Friday morning and watched cartoons
Jason was off work on Friday so we took the boys to the zoo one last time to see the dinosaur exhibit before  it closed this weekend. Landon's giving me his evil eye for some reason.
We said bye to my favorite dinosaur. The only one I liked from Jurassic Park
Houston rode on his 1st carousal ride
Saturday morning I woke up bright and early to run a local 5K
It was a HOT morning
It's tax free weekend in TN so I took advantage of it and bought my first pair of Chaco's. 
I have been wanting these forever, but I have been waiting to take advantage of end of season sales and tax free weekend. I also realize I need a pedicure so I am going to get one of those today ;o)
School starts in one week from tomorrow so I am having to make 24 of these name tags for my kids this week
 
Jason took the boys to visit his parents today. I stayed back to pick up my consignment items that didn't sale, clip coupons, shop for groceries, blog and work on Houston's birthday invitations.
Speaking of birthday invitations our baby turns 1 year old in 4 weeks. Which reminds me I have not wrote his 11 month post yet. I need to add that to the list this week.

The boys and I start back to school next Monday. My school has open house tomorrow and Tuesday night. This is our last week at home for the summer. ;o) I'm kinda sad and kinda not. My baby starts Pre-K and my other baby starts the toddler room. I guess their not babies anymore. 

OK time for the grocery store. Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment