Thursday, May 24, 2012

Landon's tumbling medal day

Last week before school let out Landon had his tumbling medal day.

About to start
His tumbling class
The Spiderman move (sorry so blurry)
Rolling over with help from Ms. Jamie

Backwards on the balance beam
Roll over with no hands

Medal ceremony
His tumbling friends. Before I get asked, yes hes the only one in the blue shirt. He outgrew his brown one months ago.
GG and daddy came to watch
I was able to leave my room to watch
Landon and his best friend Josiah. They have been in the same class since they were just infants at school
Landon and Josiah last year at tumbling medal day.
Landon LOVES tumbling and Ms.Jamie. He shows me his new moves every Tuesday after school. Next year will be his last year in tumbling and at school. I just registered him for Pre-K. Where does the years go?

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh. So Landon only has one more year before Kindergarten! So crazy. Where does the time go!!

    ReplyDelete