Monday, May 2, 2011

Hodge Podge

Sorry I have been MIA for the last few days. It seems that my "morning sickness" is at night right after dinner and I have just been to plain tired and sick to blog. We had a pretty uneventful weekend. Friday I was glued to my TV all day watching pre-coverage of the royal wedding then watching the actual wedding and all the post wedding news. Saturday Jason got up with Landon and I was able to sleep in till 9:30am. Jason did yard work and the only time I went out of the house was a quick trip to Kohls to look for new tennis shoes and a pair of shorts for Landon. Sunday only time we left the house was the grocery. So as you can tell we were pretty boring over the weekend.

I never was "sick" with Landon, never had headaches, nausea or vomit. This time around I am extremely exhausted, headaches and nausea. I did vomit once last week right before we went out to taco Tuesdays. After I did my business I felt like a new person and went on to eat 3 tacos. HAHA!!

I am 9 weeks today and so far so good. Our next doctor appointment is not till May 26Th, but I cant wait that long so were going in for a scan this weekend and letting my mom scan me so we can see the peanut.

I will probably start the weekly updates and baby bumps first of June after I hit the 12 week mark.

Sorry no pictures, just to tired to get the camera out.


Please pray for all the victims of the devastating tornado our neighboring states had last week. My grandmother just got power back yesterday after having none for 3 days. She is about 3 exits down from the Ringgold, Ga damage. My thoughts and prayers go out to everyone who became a victim that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment