Thursday, May 26, 2011

12 week ultrasound

This morning Jason and I had our 12 week doctor appointment and ultrasound. The baby looks great and is perfectly healthy. We could not be happier. Even though we have been through this process before it's still  hard to believe that we are having a second child. It's just as exciting seeing him/her on the screen as it was with Landon.
I go back in 4 weeks at 16 weeks pregnant for another ultrasound. I had early cervix dilation with Landon and went into pre-term labor and he was born at 33 weeks 4 days. I found out about my early contractions and shorting cervix at 19 weeks and was put on bed rest till I have birth. This time around we know I have this issue so we will have more frequent ultrasounds to check the cervix. This morning my cervix looked nice, long and closed.

Here is a picture of baby #2 at 12 weeks 3 days

No comments:

Post a Comment