Sunday, November 21, 2010

Vandy game

Last night Jason and I had the opportunity to attend the Vanderbilt vs. Vols game. It was a good game and we had a great time on our date night. There was A LOT of orange!! We were routing for Vandy since we do live in Nashville.

Before going to the game






I have not been feeling well the last few weeks and have had some left pelvic pain. After church my mom and I went to Vandy so she could do an ultrasound. She found 3 small cyst on my left ovary which seem to be shrinking, but still hurts no less. Everything else down there looked nice and healthy just those small cyst. I am going to call my OB/GYN tomorrow to see what is the next step. I was told they should go away on their own, but I have never had cyst before so I'm still going to check. After my scan I came home and took a 2 hour nap. WOW did that feel great!! By then it was 4:30 and time to think about dinner and getting ready for work tomorrow. The plan was to get Christmas decorations out today, but it just didn't happen.

Landon and I have a 2 day week this week. Then we are off for 5 days. Yay for county school schedules

No comments:

Post a Comment