Friday, November 5, 2010

Landon's 2 year old pictures

I was about 2 months behind on getting Landon's 2 year old pictures taken, but really do they change that much in 2 months? haha ;o) My photographer came over today and we uploaded them. Here are a few, well a lot of my favorites

Taken in between two older brick buildings









These pictures were taken at an old home in our downtown area






We also had our family photos taken last weekend. I have those as well, but its going to take me a few days to go through them and find the best ones. Will post them soon.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! I really like the ones between the two buildings - very good lighting.

    We are having our Christmas pics done tomorrow at Stones River Battlefield by one of my best friends, I cant wait!

    ReplyDelete