Friday, November 12, 2010

Show Us Your Life-Bathrooms

I am so glad to be back this week for Show Us Your Life. I really enjoy looking into every ones homes and getting great decorating ideas.

We have 3 bathrooms, 2 full baths and 1 half bath.

This is our downstairs half bath. I just painted the walls, changed the faucet and light fixture this year


Back and white family photos from last year


I used green, black and silver for this bathroom


Our upstairs guest bathroom. I just painted this bathroom about 2 months ago and changed the faucet. Still looking for a new light fixture





Our master bath is the next makeover. I would like to paint it again, change all the faucets and sinks as well as light fixtures. And a new floor would be nice





I really like our garden tub, but we never use it.


Notice the 2 white circles on the wall on the right under the light switch? That is where Landon pulled out the toilet paper holder from the wall and Jason had to patch up the holes. HAHA ;o)


Going out of the bathroom. My walk in closet is on the left. We do not share a closet as of right now. Jason's closet is in our guest room, but when baby #2 comes he will have to move into my closet ;o(. One reason we are waiting on more babies. HAHA ;o)


Check out all the other great bathrooms on Kellys Korner

Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your bathrooms are cute! Thanks for giving me a peek inside your cute home. I love the W intial.

    ReplyDelete