Sunday, July 18, 2010

Landon's 2nd birthday party

Landon had a great 2nd birthday party. It was a beautiful day with no rain in sight. Here are a few picture's from his day.


Birthday cake




Lemonade stand







Fruit tray




Food table


Mickey Mouse peanut butter and jelly sandwiches





Hot diggity dogs


Party favors


Mickey Mouse coloring book and crayons





Mickey Mouse bounce house



Tent area


Landon jumping




Water area




Blowing out his candles


YUM cake








Opening gifts




All of his great toys


We are so blessed to have great family and friends share this special day with us. I really cant believe Landon is 2 years old. Until next year!!

1 comment:

  1. I ran across your blog by searching Google for Mickey Mouse birthday party ideas. The party was adorable!!!! I LOVE your little boys t-shirt and was wondering who made that for you? I have twins that are turning 2 in a few weeks and I would love to get my little boy that shirt!! Will you please email me the info?? THANK YOU!!!! tigerfaith03@yahoo.com

    Natalie Clayton

    ReplyDelete