Monday, December 21, 2009

Santa Baby

Landon visited Santa on Saturday. Here is the results:



The picture actually turned out better than I thought. His eyes are open, no tears, just a get me out of this strange man's lap face. I guess he knew the stranger danger. We only waited for 15 minutes which was a shock since it was the Saturday before Christmas. After Santa's visit we did a little shopping, eating and napping for the rest of the day. Saturday night Jason and I attended our small groups Christmas party. Sunday we traveled to Chattanooga to celebrate Christmas with my mom's side of the family and came home the same day. Over all we had a great weekend spending time with each other and our families and friends.

I cant believe Christmas is this week. Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. Too cute! I may be weird, but I think scared Santa pics are cute!

    ReplyDelete