Thursday, December 17, 2009

MDO Christmas Parade

Landon had his mother's day out (MDO) Christmas parade/program yesterday and today. Since I work all 4 days at MDO and Landon goes with me he got to participate in the parade both days. Here are a few pictures from yesterday's program. The camera was left at home for today's program.

That's me on the left side of the Angels.

The toddlers were pulled in a wagon while the older kids sang Jingle Bells. Landon shaking his bells.


Landon and his buddies

Kids on stage

He is more interested in the bows than the presents

His new shirt

Just looking CUTE!!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I wish Brody's MDO did something like that.

    I love his little snowman shirt! I have had the hardest time finding cute seasonal clothes for Brody this year. Landon is going to be SOOO much fun on Christmas!

    ReplyDelete