Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving recap

We had a very nice Thanksgiving. Wednesday night we ate with my parents and Thursday night we ate with Jason's family. Landon stayed at GG's (my mom) house Thanksgiving day so Jason and I could get the Christmas tree down and put together and all the other Christmas decorations. Besides a quick trip to Hobby Lobby and Old Time Pottery to pick up a few more decorations I am done with decorating our home. The Christmas shopping is a different story. I have two weeks off work for Christmas break next month so I get most of my shopping done during that time.
This has been a great year for my family and I. We are very blessed in so many ways. I am thankful that we have family, friends, our health, a nice home, jobs, cars, food, clothing, love and most importantly our church and Jesus Christ. He provides for us and without him we would have none of the above. So for that I am grateful.
I totally forgot my camera yesterday so no pictures on this post. Jason finished mulching up the leaves today so I will take pictures of our outside and inside decor this weekend. Until then have a fabulous weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment