Saturday, November 7, 2009

Harness Buddy

OK so Landon is ALL over the place. Now that he is walking everywhere he does not want me to carry him or even sit in a shopping cart. So yesterday I bought a Harness Buddy. HAHA!! It's a monkey backpack/harness with an attached tail so I can keep a hold of him. My mom said that she had one of these for me, so they have been around awhile. I put it on Landon last night and he was not a happy camper. He absolutely hated it and wanted to get out of it ASAP. I always told myself when I have kids I will NEVER put my child in one of those, but now that I have a little guy that is into EVERYTHING and wants to go EVERYWHERE I changed my mind quickly. Do you have one of these? Does your kids like it? I wish he knew I am doing it for his safety.




No comments:

Post a Comment