Monday, July 8, 2013

Just another manic Monday

It's just another manic Monday at our house, so here are some photos from our crazy weekend.

If Landon ever naps it's usually in the van on our way to or from somewhere
This was after a long day at the pool
One day we filled up the "pool"
The boys still had a great time in the water
I just LOVE babies in sunglasses
We had a great 4th of July. Our friends came over for BBQ and fireworks that night
This was the only family picture I was able to get on July 4th. We were arriving at our college friends home for a cookout
Hurricane Houston strikes again. I put him down for just a second to hang up his bath towel. When I did, he darts back to the bathtub and jumped right back in with brother, fully clothed diaper and all.
I forgot what it was like to have a 22 month old toddler in the house who is into everything
Along with my running I am stepping up my strengthen training and core workouts. Saturday's Crossfit class was tough, but it is an amazing workout. I actually look forward to going and getting my booty kicked. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment