Thursday, May 9, 2013

Muffins with Mom

This morning our school hosted a Muffins with Mom. Each class had their own special gift made just for their mom and of course muffins and juice. Since I work at the boys school I had the privilege to attend both their classes. Houston's was yesterday morning and Landon's was this morning.

Landon showing off his gift he made me. It's a tile with his picture on it. This is our last Muffins with Mom together in preschool. I register him for Kindergarten Monday. 
Loving on my boy

Eating his doughnuts
My tile Landon made me 
Houston's class made hand-print plates. I LOVE both these gifts and will cherish them for as long as I live.
 

We are officially 2 weeks out till the last day of school. And in 2 weeks from today Landon graduates Pre-K.

No comments:

Post a Comment