Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a wonderful Mother's Day, but as mother's we really don't get a day off do we? I still had to do laundry, do little errands, get ready for school tomorrow, etc... Jason did a great job though trying to make my mother's day a little extra special.

We started off the morning by attending church. I feel blessed that these little guys made me a mother
After church my mom came over for lunch a exchange a few little gifts

My beautiful mom and I. She really is the BEST mother and grandmother to our family
I just had to post this picture. We both had the giggles for some reason and could not stop laughing.

Jason and the boys bought me a running medal and bib number holder. It's being made and custome made for me, so I hope to get it next week. I cant wait to see it and hang my medals on it.
 
After lunch I did a few errands around town and of course a little run with some other fabulous moms

Happy Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment